Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Powder Foundation???

Has anyone tried this brand of mineral foundation,it got the best reviews of the drug store brands on totalbeauty.com. I am wanting to try a new one.

So far I have tried bare minerals and revlon color stay mineral foundation and didnt have much luck getting a good color match.

mom23ks

Asked by mom23ks at 3:59 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i use it and i love it!
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 10:44 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I use the Avon Minerals Makeup and love it! It goes on well and looks natural. Its very inexpensive too! You can try it at www.youravon.com/dhullum you get free shipping too with no minimum purchase using coupon code FSANY at checkout! Its usually only $11 but if you buy before Sunday its on sale for $7.99!!!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:56 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I've used the liquid and liked it a lot. It's my in between when my MAC is low/ out. I want to try a powder...I'm considering it.
    mom2trewife2vic

Answer by mom2trewife2vic at 1:46 PM on Oct. 29, 2009