im 8 weeks 1 day pregnant but would i know if im miscarriaging?

not that i think iam i just want to make sure i would know
thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• or it could be an ectopic pregnancy where the baby is developing in the fallopian tubes.. this can b fatal plz contact ur doctor
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 4:07 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• People who are TYPICALLY having a miscarriage start off by having cramping and bleeding that gets worse and worse. Blood is a sign that there could be a problem. You can always ask your OB for things you should be looking for!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 4:27 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• You don't always know if you are miscarrying or have a miscarriage. I didn't find out until i was 12 weeks along that my baby had stopped growing at 8wks 4 days. It was a missed miscarriage and i had to have a D&C because my body wouldn't miscarry on it's own. The second time i didn't even know i was pregnant but figured out i was miscarrying from how much i was bleeding and how bad the cramps were. I don't want to scare you but NO you don't always know. my first 2 pregnancies were completely normal so i wouldn't worry about it too much. Stress is not good when your pregnant. GL
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:20 PM on Oct. 22, 2009