What do you recommend for bad Sinus Pressure?

My husband has really bad sinus pressure behind his eyes.

JenaElliott

Asked by JenaElliott at 4:08 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Health

• Alive, hot tea (peppermint) and Chinese hot mustard. The combo always breaks it up for me.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 4:10 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• go to doctor and aSK for Z-Pack! its wonderful.. they will prescribe him with sinus infection. it will help wonders i swear!
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 4:11 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Heating pad. NOT laying down - laying down will increase the pressure. Halls mentholyptus. Vicks VapoRub or Mentholatum (same stuff, different brand). Sudafed if he can take it, or a sinus medication that has some tylenol or ibuprofen in it - but don't mix meds without consulting a dr or pharmacist first.
    Anonymous

• A Neti Pot helps with my sinuses a lot feels weird at first but it does the job there is also something called Simply Saline.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 5:05 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I have had sinus pressure for 3 weeks, went to the doctor for a sinus infection and am on high doses of antibiotic. I take 4 Advil every 6 hours and use a Seasalt rinse a few times a day and the pressure is still there. Sometimes, you just have to deal with it and let it stop on it's own. You can try Zyrtec D, make sure it is the D (you will have to ask the pharamacist for it because there is pseudoephedrine in it. That is the only thing that works for me).

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:24 PM on Oct. 22, 2009