HOW CAN I FORGET ABOUT SEX? AND STOP WISHING TO BE HAVING SEX WITH MY HUSBAND???

I know it sound weird, but it been more than a month that my husband don't wishes to have sex with me only oral sex, but then what happen with me and my needs?? I already talk to him and he said soon it will all ok, but a REALLY want to be with him and I don't know what to do... even one I got out of the shower put some sexy things smell great and again doing oral sex and then went to sleep :-( I am 25yrs ld and he is 28yrs so i don't see what the matter...so what can i do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• pretend you don't care.....maybey he will innitiate
    Anonymous

• what is his reason for this? it sounds strange that he will give u oral and not have sex...has he explained y?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:23 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Does he have a medical condition that is perhaps stopping him? I'd be patient and help him overcome whatever problem he has. Keep talking with him.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 4:26 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• He says "soon it will all be ok"??? Sounds like there's a problem - either with him getting it up and he's looking for drugs to help it, or he's got someone on the side that he's trying to get rid of, or who knows what - but there's something definitely wrong on his side of the equation. Get yourself a toy and forget about him.
    Anonymous

• oral sex?..... you mean he only wants it or he is giving it???? If he's giving it... i wouldn't complain too much ( I wish my dh would give it) and maybe he has a physical issue or something so be patient...... but if he is only asking for oral sex on himself and not sex..... wtf! I'd be flippin!
    Anonymous

• Masturbate.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 4:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Why can't you two have sex. It sounds like there is a reason. I am curious to find that out. Other then that I would get a good dildo and have your husband pleasure you that way, along with the oral. Beyond that you are just going to have to wait. I do understand wanting him and being frustrated by not having him. My hubby is deployed I have a long wait.

ttc

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 4:40 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• You should find out why he only wants to have oral most importantly and if he isn't respecting you and your needs when you rationally explain to him, then there is something wrong with him!
    Anonymous

• i feel ur pain. me and my hubs have issues due to him being much older than me plus having diabetes. i feel so sexually frustated sometimes that it's like unbearable, yet other times i dont really care (im pregnant, so sometimes im just too tired or sore to care right now). i feel like i have to initiate a lot and he goes to sleep without me sometimes and i feel so abandoned. i dont think he realizes how bad it bothers me sometimes cause he can be really romantic and sweet too, hes just a dork and doesnt get it and hes the biggest sleepyhead on earth plus outta shape, but its still super frustrating. but sometimes he comes in from work and wants to do it right then, and ive already had a shower plus hungry for dinner, yet i hate not to take him up on it cause im afraid of him not being interested later on that nite and i dont wanna miss my chance. men can be so annoying!
    Anonymous

• (above poster again) and yes i feel the same way sometimes, like i wish i could forget about it cause itd make it easier!! i thought maybe it was just me, but i guess not!! i dont really wanna forget, but it feels like i would be happier sometimes even tho i know thats not teally true.
    sammybear71

Answer by sammybear71 at 5:18 PM on Oct. 22, 2009