Nancy Pelosi, show us how you really feel!

OMG, this is hilarious
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDsRxYO52Y

Does anyone think she is worthy of the title Speaker of the House?

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 4:22 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:23 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• O'Reilly starts out saying "Ok this is a little bit mean"...and it just gets meaner once the "Body Language Expert" starts her sarcastic and erroneous evaluation of the scene. It was funny because both O'Reilly and the ..ahem...expert were making a mountain out of a mole hill. But, that's just how I saw it.....I mean, who takes You Tube and O'Reilly seriously? SO glad you were entertained by it,though.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 4:29 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Get a grip, Lindalu2 it was funny. And you ranting about it with such seriousness only makes me laugh harder!
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:30 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• LMBO cute
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I wasn't ranting. I was being a bit wry....sort of like....Okie Dokie, but I don't HAVE to agree with you,ya know. How's that? I don't really RANT.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 4:35 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I didn't think it was really a big deal. I'm not sure what it has to do with her being or not being worthy of her title.
    Anonymous

• why am i not surprised that the liberal types are lacking a funny bone? must be such a miserable existence to not be able to find humor in the humorous! do the dems pay you to be serious or is a natural trait. *shudders*
    Anonymous

• ok, gotcha...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:36 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Anon, I only laugh at funny things. ;-) ;-) ;-) O'Reilly is just about as funny as a rubber crutch. Ewwww. And unattractive and smug and conceited.....now THAT is a RANT! LOL. Sorry that I am not in love with the Fox News Dudes.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 4:38 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Even I think Oriely is kind of smug..but it was still funny and Pelosi for crying out loud she should of been outted a long time ago
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:40 PM on Oct. 22, 2009