I WANT ORAL SEX!

How do I get my DH to give me more oral sex (or any at all i should say) without sounding like a nag.... or that he doesn't satisify me enough? I don't want to wound his manhood... and don't get me wrong... he is great in bed.... but I have the problem... I can only feel an orgasm when I get oral sex.... It may look like I came on him after we're done... but I never felt it... not that it doesn't feel good... I just don't feel an orgasm from sex alone... I want oral sex! I sometimes fake it or tell him I'm coming during sex even though I really don't feel the actual orgasm, just cuz he likes me to tell him when I cum... but I don't know how to tell him the truth without offending him... again it's really not him it's me! (thing is we've been having sex for over 10 years, so how would i bring it up now?) And does anyone else have this same issue?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• Honey - don't worry, most women can not reach orgasm w/intercourse only. There is nothing wrong w/you and you don't have to worry about talking to him about this after all this time. As we get older and more in touch w/our bodies our needs change and you want an o! Nothing wrong w/that. Clitoral stimulation does not have to be oral, it can be manual, different positions, toys etc. Just talk to him and tell him what feels good and where. Be open and it will be fun!
    Anonymous

• yes ive had the same issue. your problem is that your faking it, ive never faked it. if he doesnt make me cum then i dont cum, and i also tell him when im gonna cum. so when he wasnt doing enough foreplay (not just oral, u know everything u can do & touch & lick before sex & while sex), i would never come & kind of act uninterested & he would want to know why & whats wrong .. or for a while i actually got mad at him about it and i just told him listen i need foreplay to make me cum, i cant just jump right into sex, i want to be touched and licked and kissed before and during sex and then i kind of had to show him what to do, you know i kissed him & played with his nipples & told him to do the same thing & then i got on top of him and 69d .. so yeah thats what u should do. i think their just stupid sometimes & u need to give them directions & even show them. lol.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:58 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• you guys can play games, i like the hat game where u write on pieces of paper what u want from start to end and put them in a hat and take turns drawing papers and when your having just regular sex stimulate ur self with ur fingers in little swivles and pats and he'll get turned on whatching u
    bondgirl11

Answer by bondgirl11 at 5:16 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• GIRL IM BEEN TRYING TO GET MY HUSBAND TO DO THAT TOO BUT HE WANT SO I GIVE UP AND GET MY PLAY TOY AND HAVE FUN WITH OUT HIM ! GOOOD LUCK !
    Anonymous

• I've been with my husband for 4 years now and I can count the number of times he has given me oral on one hand. We have great sex and we have it often, I give him oral all the time because I like to. It is very rare that a woman will orgasm with just intercourse, so I use my own hand and do the clitoral stimulation and wow!! Then I have him inside me and the clit stimulation and my orgasms are out of this world!!! I do not fake it either, if I don't come, I dont' say that I do. But when I do, I yell it out loud and tell him, hahaha! Anyway, the fact that he doesn't give me oral doesn't bother me at all. In the beginning it did, but I never said anything, and now it just doesn't, I don't care if he does it or not because the sex is still awesome and with my own hand, I can bring it to a close! example, on top facing away from him, I have complete access to myself, LOL!
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 12:07 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Ladies, ladies, ladies, there are many ways for you to you to get the cap off of your bottle. Most people know that OS is a mainly a mans thing. They enjoy toying around with the body other boy toys that you provide. Being a little more erotic and otherwise creative can get you what you really want to pop your cork. It doesn't have to be I'll do you, then you do me with that same old OS game. There is a lot to play with. Explore and enjoy.
    peacockmom

Answer by peacockmom at 1:07 PM on Oct. 23, 2009