Is it possible?

I think my almost month old son is teething already he has been very fussy an his gums are white an he has been drewling alot an blowin spit bubbles! Is it possible an if he is teethin can i give him baby orajel

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• yes its possible but i wouldnt give him baby orajel he is still pretty little. and i believe they need to be 3 months to use it read the package im not sure.
    You can give him alittle bit of tylenol at night for the pain if you want.
    Anonymous

• Yep it's possible. I had my first tooth at 4 months old! I agree with Anon. and I don't think Baby Orajel is suggested until at least 3 months. They have those toys that you put in the freezer that baby can chew on. Maybe try one of those and just hold it in your baby's mouth? Also tylenol might help. I believe the dosage for a 1 month old is .4ml? You might want to double check that.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 7:31 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Baby oragel doesnt work, you need teething toys, but it might be hard since hes so little. I wouldnt reccond to do this every night, but baby tylonel might help ease the pain. good luck!!
    Sierra_Mistress

Answer by Sierra_Mistress at 7:55 PM on Oct. 22, 2009