What would be something my husband and I could be for Halloween that is fun and easy, that costs very little?

I was going to do skeletons, but I don't have the time to paint them on shirts.

missbreezy214

Asked by missbreezy214 at 4:40 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Holidays

• Go as a Grandma and Grandpa
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 4:42 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Bonnie and Clyde, Ball and Chain, Devil and Egg (deviled egg), Octomom and Paparazzi ,Thing 1 and Thing 2.............My best friend and I are going as Highway to Hell and Stairway to Heaven.
    angie729

Answer by angie729 at 5:12 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• You know what my husband and I did one year when we were broke? I went to the thrift store and bought two sets of doctor scrubs for $2.00 If you want to spend a little more you could probably find a stethoscope somewhere and maybe some fake blood!
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 5:56 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• vampires the cape is ten dollars at walmart anf face paint is 1 dollar so we are talking 21 dollars
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 8:41 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Here's one Have your husband dress up as an artist. Just wear an old white shirt bought at the thrift store. Or he may already have one. Put platters of paint on it. Have him carry a pallette and artist brush. If you do not have one you can make one out of cardboard. If you can find a beret it is a nice touch. Then you can dress up like a person ia famous painting or just wear a formal gown Then carry a picture frame that fits your head. Or you can make one out of foam board.

Arist and subject.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 11:56 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Sonny and Cher? Or...he can be the wife, and you can be the husband. :-)
    HomeMakin94

Answer by HomeMakin94 at 10:07 PM on Oct. 23, 2009