What could be wrong with me?

I've had horrible cramps for over a month.... I had a baby 7 months ago... still breasfeeding... haven't gotten my period... At first I though I was starting to get menstral cramps and was gonna get my period but it never came. Then I noticed frequent urination and side/back pain too, so even though it didn't feel quite like any UTI I ever had before I thought it could be that. So I made a GYN appointment. They gave me a Preggo test and tested my urine for infection... both came back negative and they sent me on my "merry" way home... now it's 2 weeks later and I'm still having these cramps... it's like a constent pain in my lower ab area. Any ideas on what it could be? The doctor isn't helping me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Health

• I had constant cramping in my lower abdomen at the beginning of the year. It ended up being endometriosis related and I had surgery to remove the cyst they found and I feel great now. Not a single cramp anymore. They did not believe me or take me seriously at first but I went back and told them I was not leaving the office until they did something bc I was in horrible pain. They then sent me for a catscan and that is when they found it. If you are in pain go to a different dr-try your regular dr. Call and make appt until someone listens.
    Anonymous

• Gall bladder?
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 5:01 PM on Oct. 22, 2009