Anyone ever had what they call a true blonde moment?

I know we all have done it a time or two, where we have had those duh moments. I want to know some of the stupid things that you have done and afterward, sat back and said, what the hell was I thinking? That was the stupidest thing I have ever done.

bobbiesgirl1980

Asked by bobbiesgirl1980 at 4:50 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• one day i was talking to my dad on my cell phone and i was checking my pockets for my phone and i started freaking out and he said whats your problem i told him i cant find my phone anywhere and he said umm arent you talking on it....ive never felt dumber lol but afterwards it made me laugh
    TaiZombie

Answer by TaiZombie at 4:54 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• the other night i went to pick up dinner. I asked my husband what he wanted, he said Beef stroganoff, i asked, do you want chicken on that? He just looked at me like i was an alien! In my defense, he always orders a noodle dish with chicken added, so it was kinda a jerk reaction. Maybe that's why they call it "jerk reaction"?
    citymama707

Answer by citymama707 at 5:15 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• a freind of mine was going to buy fencing with her husband. they were buying chain link. He said, i think we're going to get 6 foot. she turned and said, how am i suppose to see over that, i'm short? we all laughed, then had to explain to her, she could see through it (chain link)! It was priceless.
    Anonymous