What are you weird food rules?

DH called me weird. I'm eating a sandwich right now (Lunch meat). I don't believe DH has ever made my sandwich. Lol. I told him never put the cheese on the mayo. The two must not come in contact. he he. Its just a weird rule.

SalemWitchChild

Asked by SalemWitchChild at 4:57 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't like my foods touching each other on the plate.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:58 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• my food can never touch....and I usually eat them in a certian order...for instance, swiss rolls? I absolutly have to eat the chocholate on the outside first....nerds I eat one at a time...if I have a three course meal such as meat veggies and potatoes I eat the meat, potatoes and then the veggies....I KNOW IM WEIRD...lol maybe a little ocd? lol I USED to have to fold my trash before I tossed it, my friends in high school broke me of that in years of lunch together...lol
    Anonymous

• Ummm... I don't think I have any... I'm sure I do, but I can't think of them. I eat almost anything, it can touch whatever it wants and it doesn't bother me. I think the only thing that might be weird is that I can't eat fruit and veggies together. But that's more because I know it's not healthy. I also can't stand when people put fruit in a salad. Like Strawberries in Spinich salad... Big no no for me. Otherwise, I'm game.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:04 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• i agree with the mayo/cheese. i dont always do that, but it really does make the sammy feel weird in your mouth. and the swiss rolls! i do that too haha. i also pick around meat in stuff, like i look for the most presentable peices and avoid the unpleasant looking ones.
    sammybear71

Answer by sammybear71 at 5:09 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• why is it not healthy to eat fruit and veg. together? I've never heard of that
    Anonymous

• the eat my fruit loops by the color first. any order just one color at a time
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 7:17 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Mayo and mustard must never, ever be mixed together. I hate when people add mustard to potato salad....makes me gag!
    I will never eat microwaved meats - disgusting!
    I can't stand instant or processed foods. What I eat has to be made from scratch or the 'long' way (e.g., oatmeal has to be cooked in a pot on the stove, not microwaved).
    I can't stand canned veggies or fruits. They have to be fresh or frozen.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:08 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I CANNOT take a mouthful of food and then a mouthful of drink while the solid food still inhabits my mouth. Nope, nuh-uh, not happening.
    Also, soggy bread is vomit-inducing. no really, I will literally power puke if I accidentally eat soggy bread. I swear, there is a really interesting story attached to why i do that, but I won't get into it here. I have already jacked too many questions to night! LOL
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 8:44 PM on Oct. 22, 2009