With all the odd sex questions, I just want to point out that in many areas school is out due to conferences...

so the kids have nothing else to do but come here and try to bait mommas.
So, my question is, do you think we have a lot of trolls on here today?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:23 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• omg, yes
    citymama707

Answer by citymama707 at 5:27 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• You know, there are always some really bizare and kinky and pervy questions at CM. I am pretty much disgusted. It isn't just when kids are home. @@
    Anonymous

• Yea I saw one earlier talking about "girls at school" and it didn't sound like high school problems! One other mom said her daughter told her she knew of some girls who made fake profiles then come here and raise hell.
    Anonymous

• Well, I guess kids will get their information someplace against our better wishes. The best thing to do is to always try to answer honestly, which I am sure most of us do, so that if someone young is trying to learn something new they will at least get the truth and not made up stories from their friends or porno sites.
    For the ones who like to stir up a commotion, we just have to treat them like any other troll here - ignore them and don't feed into their nonsense.
    :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:00 PM on Oct. 22, 2009