just wondering, does this bug anyone else?

Anyone else tired of like totally pointless responses to legitimate questions?? I mean it's ok when someone doesn't have a totally useful answer but tries to be encouraging, cause that's nice that someone is taking the time to try to help. But it's so annoying when it's like either condescending or irrelevant. Like when someone posts a question or asks for support about something stressful there are like way too many answers that basically amount to "just get over it!!" rather than being helpful or supportive. Also, I hate it when someone asks for advice on something like for instance, a brand of formula, and someone just gets hung up on the fact that the person isn't breastfeeding or something rather than answering the question. And yes I know "I can just leave and not stay on CafeMom if I don't like it blah blah." I don't want to leave, I'm just saying it bugs me, so calm down ;P

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hahaha! I know what you mean. I like coming on here and trying to help other moms but some of the answers are like "Whoa! Having a bad day?"
    Anonymous

• Doesn't it bug you when people ask questions about doesn't it bug you?
    Anonymous

• Doesn't it bug you when people answer questions with a question?
    Anonymous

• lol...
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 7:09 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Nope does not bother me at all!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:36 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I know it seems pointless, but some people are just letting off steam or just goofing around.
    The best thing to do is to ignore it and don't take it to heart. It's the heartfelt answers that matter. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:56 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Haha, ya it bugs me. It's so sad that when you post a question, you feel like you have to defend yourself in your post, like how you said "I don't want to leave" I totally feel ya girl. Gotta ignore em.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 8:13 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Makes me go batty! Completely and totally! I LOVE the answers section because I get a look at truly cool questions, truly idiotic ones, AND, best of all, if I answer, I know I may be helping someone! It is the meanie-poo-poo-heads who screw it up for the rest of us!
    *crosses arms and pouts like my dd* Wow, bad look for me.... LOL
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 8:38 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Good thing we can write whatever we want as long as it isn't disrespectful. It is freedom of speech. Get over it. :)
    Anonymous

• (im the op) basically, most of these answers just proved my point. my faith in humanity drops a notch every day lol. thanks for the couple of sensible answers :)
    Anonymous