Could I be Pregnant???

I'm over a week late (which I'm ALWAYS on time)...But I've taken two tests...one 3 days ago and one the 6 days ago, and they both came up negative, well one may have been a faint positive(but it got a evaporation line before i could have hubby check--i have bad eyes). I've had pregnancy signs, ie..frequent urniation, sore breasts, nausea, and i'm tired easily. Thing is I had a tubal ring (ligation) over 3 years ago. I know it can happen, but it's rare. I'm waiting a week before i test again BUT wanted opinions before hand. If it's still neg i'm going to the doctor (well i guess either way)..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• This exact question was posted earlier today.............
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 5:48 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• its definitely possible. But I would wait it out to test again, and dont freak out. They say sometimes stress has a big effect. Sometimes periods are just late. I get dizzy and extra crampy when my period is late too, which it tends to be. But it is possible. Wait a few more days so the test can be more accurate.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 5:49 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• i know i posted it in two catagories to get some opinions!!! i'm so worried about etopic pregnancy!!!
    Anonymous