What are the symptons of miscarriage.. ealry...

i m not sur eif i had one

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I heard its alot worse than a period but alot similar. Sometimes you never know.Unless your period was very late.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 5:51 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• How early? I had one at 6w, it was like a really heavy period, and I passed some clots as well. It lasted about the same length as a regular period, but it was much heavier and the cramping was worse.

I also had one at 12w. I started off with light bleeding/spotting that lead to passing clots. I had gone to the Dr in the morning when I started passing clots and was examined, but my cervix was closed so I was told to go home and take it easy. Later that evening I was still passing clots and having some light bleeding when I sort of felt/heard (it was a different sensation, hard to explain) a pop and had a gush of fluid that soaked my pad and pants. It turned out to be my water breaking. About 1/2 an hour later (just after we arrived at the hospital) I started bleeding heavily and eventually needed a D&C because of the hemmorhaging.

Hope this helps and it's a false alarm for you. Good luck.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 6:11 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Most women notice bleeding as a first symptom. When I had a miscarriage, mine was literally three spots of blood and that was it. I went to the doctor because I'm a worrier, and the baby was found to have no heartbeat. I was 11 weeks, but the baby died at around 8. The next day was when the actual miscarriage happened. I had mild cramping all day, and then I finally stop up and my pants were suddenly soaked. After that it is like the worst menstrual cramps ever, with heavy bleeding and very large clots if you are more than a few weeks along. Other symptoms can include back pain and a sudden loss of pregnancy symptoms. I would greatly advise you to see a doctor soon because if any of the remains are still in there, it can cause an infection that may threaten your future fertility. If you can't afford a doctor, go to the ER. They will help you and get you taken care of. Good luck!
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 8:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I miscarried last year at 6w., I was doubled over in pain from the cramps. It was a very heavy period with lots of clots. I would make an appt with your ob.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 11:10 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Well having had miscarried 3times and feel like a pro in miscarrying. I can honestly say it was something I NEVER wanted to be a pro at. With my first miscarriage I had some spot bright red bleeding and then as time went on by the end of the night I developed HORRID cramps. I was diagnosed with having an ectopic pregnancy with a large cyst that had eat the baby at 7wks pregnant.
    With my 2ed I was spot bleeding also but had Horrid Sharp side pains that would come and go almost like contractions. I was diagnosed with an ectopic pregnancy. My fallopian tube was just about to rupture at 8wks.
    With my 3ed I had some very light bleeding and very light cramps but by the next morning I was bleeding hard just as a peroid. I was diagnosed with having a miscarriage do to the baby dieing from a stroke in utero do to a blood clot at 12weeks.
    Assila

Answer by Assila at 2:12 PM on Oct. 25, 2009