i need advice on pregnancy

im pregnant for the first time and don't know how to be patient in waiting im almost 28 weeks and i have a 3 year old step daughter ive been raising since she was 18 months so i know what it is like to have a child so i dont mind rushing i just don't have anything to pass the time since im a stay at home mom and my days seem to pass so slowly..... please give ideas or advice. how did you cope with the waiting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• o man i was at home all by myself with no one to talk until hubby got home, lol i got a library card and just picked book that are in sagas or series to read, and read or cleaned (the time my house was the cleanest lmao) go for walkswell when i had the car i would just drive to the park and walk around that or go to walmart left my cash at home so i won't spend anymoney lol and walked around there decided how i was going to decorate my nursery and looked at going home outfits... Congrats
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 6:00 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I totally agree with waterlily89. That's pretty much exactly my case too. I just waited it out. Talk to a lot of friends. Meditate.
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 6:11 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I filled my time with self-education. I wanted to make informed choices. I discovered that there were (are) SOOO! many more choices than I had ever imagined. And it became like a fun project to start to shape my hopes and preferences. I ended up with a great experience and yet still had a lot to process after.
    For the next pregnancy, I felt like I needed to "fix" a lot of things to make for a more enjoyable delivery. And I did, it was what some call "ecstatic" birth (like "orgasmic" birth.)

Are you investigating your options? Do you already know what you prefer? If you need any help or suggestions, let me know! :-)
    Good luck!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 7:48 PM on Oct. 22, 2009