What is your Child being for halloween??

If you celebrate...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my son is gonna be a monkey, so cute cause it fits him lmao... since birth he has always been either my baby gorilla, or chunky monkey... idk i just really like monkies
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 5:55 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• My oldest is going to be the Scream ghost, middle child is Darth Vader and the baby is going to be Batman.
    Anonymous

• My daughter is going to be a little dutch girl.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 5:56 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• well we were going to do the mickey and minnie mouse outfits but it was impossible to fine a mickey outfit that was cheap and in ds's size (no way was i paying $40 for a costume only worn once) so we went with raggedy ann and andy. it took forever to find a raggedy ann cheap in my dd's size but my dh was online overseas and found a perfect one he emailed me and so i got it! now i'm super excited! i know that was long but i'm excited
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 5:56 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• My oldest wants to be a sumo wrestler and while I like the idea, I have no idea where to find a costume for him, and he can't just wear the sumo diaper thing because it can easily be snowing and well below freezing here on Halloween.

My middle son wants to be a ghoul and he has ver specific ideas about what that means, but we will be able to do it for him, we just may not be able to find a purple top hat.

Our youngest will probably be a skunk. My sis has a costume her daughter wore last year, so as long as it fits that's what he'll be. And I know that a snowsuit will fit under it!
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 6:03 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• My daughter is going to be a lady bug. It's the sweetest little outfit. It has a full petti that stands straight out from her body like a ballerina. Its a great costume and will be great to wear a long sleeve shirt and pants underneath.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 6:16 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Santa and Rudolph
    monkeyberry

Answer by monkeyberry at 6:18 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I've got an 8year old devil/vampire, a 6 year old witch, and a 3 year old cinderella.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:22 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• My 20 month old son is going to be the Tin Man from The Wizard of Oz.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 6:25 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I have no clue, my cousins are taking my DD trick or treating since i'm preggo and have a hard time walking, so they want her to be a pumpkin and are saying that since they're taking her they should get to pick. then I suggested eyore (sp?) from winnie the pooh and they were considering that, then my aunt started going on about how she should be a fairy and shes basicly demanding that amy be a fairy. Then my cousin who may or may not take her ToT with my other cousins started saying we should dress her up as the grim reaper, which i actually kinda like because i'm weird. But I honostly have no say this holloween on her costume, everyone is fighting and i'm just laughing. i'm about to say whoever pays for the costume can dress her up however they want as long as shes warm.
    Gaberielle

Answer by Gaberielle at 6:28 PM on Oct. 22, 2009