Downloading YouTube Songs to Computer

Is there any way to take a song you found on YouTube and download it to your Window Medias Player list(or something similar)?

My husband found a song on there that he couldnt find on LimeWire so he wanted me to ask if anyone had an idea if it was doable or not.

Thx in advance!

Amaranth361

Asked by Amaranth361 at 5:54 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I asked the question to my friend who is a programmer once. He said its possible but not easy for the average person. You can't use media player & "save" it to a file. It wont work. He tried to explain it to me but frankly, he's right it sounded too complicated.
    Anonymous

• You can make playlists on Youtube.

You want to be careful with Limewire. It's illegal. They are starting to fine people. You may want to take Limewire off your computer and all songs that you got from Limewire. If you ever take your computer to be repaired they are required to report if they see you have been doing illegal downloading.
    Anonymous

• http://thepiratebay.org/

they have movies and full albums games music videos and also porn...just make sure to read comments before downloading and check the person's page b4 you download if they have a large number of seeds then they are safe...just dont get caught
    Anonymous

• ever try soulseek? its similar to limewire but not as corrupt.
    Anonymous

• Appreciate it ladies.
    I will let DH know.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2009