working from home

Im 27 weeks pregnant and of course no one is going to hire me. we are really hurting for money right now and i really need to do something..... ive looked into jobs on the internet and i dont know where good things are if there all rip offs or what i was even going to try mailers(stuffing envelopes) found out that was fraud to so if any one does work from home or has advice or suggestions even knows of a legitimate website... i really appreciate it and you would be helping my family a lot. thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• I own my own website, Sabrina's Closet I created this site because I had been scammed or had simply failed while looking for work from home. I wanted a place where women could find real legit options and not have to feel like they were being pressured in to trying one or another. You can even explore the different pros and cons about home businesses vs. home Jobs. The site has grown in to a great site for earning opportunities but also for saving, shopping and even charities. I have tried to build it up around the idea that moms don't have time to go spend the day at the mall but they want the best deals. So, while I'm still working out the bugs, it's kinda taken on a life of it's own.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:50 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• In addition to Sabrina's Closet I am currently with Ameriplan full time and TeaPoria & GreenSmoke very very part time. AND (as if that weren't enough) I actually just started with a great new program called The POWERBAR...

TeaPoria ~ www.BriesTeas.info
    TeaPoria is a great business if you like doing parties. It's something that's easy to sell, too - FOOD! There is no cost to join or keep your TeaPoria business and there is a very minimal quota. You will however need to invest for products to do parties or shows with!

The PowerBar ~ http://18232.powerbarclub.com/
    The idea here is very simple. We all do things online every day that expose us to ads and advertising. But we aren't getting paid. With The PowerBar the ad companies will pay us whenever we or anyone we refer views an ad. It takes just a few minutes a day and you can earn a great full time income with in just a few months! It's 100% free and there is NO risk!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:51 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Ameriplan ~ www.DailyPayFromHome.com
    Get all the details ~ 616-712-1450
    With Ameriplan there are really 2 sides to the business. The first is promoting our dental and medical benefits plans. Our plans are the leading discount plans in the nation and also the least expensive while offering the highest discount rate and providing the most providers. And we now offer programs to help people save money on non-healthcare needs as well including Legal Assistance, Roadside Assistance, Child ID, daily shopping and more. The second half of the business is helping others that want to earn a full time income from home. We simply educate them on our company and find out if it's a good fit for them. We offer daily & monthly pay, benefits for our business owners, 401K and more!

• GreenSmoke ~ www.GreenSmoke.com/SMBowen
    GreenSmoke is the Leading Smokeless Cigarette company! We offer a number of different flavors and strengths. This business is free to join and keep, they will even give you a $25 bonus just for joining! But this one is something that has a more specialized customer and while parties are possible they are going to be further between. Vendor shows would be best for something like this! Smokeless cigarettes are a healthy alternative to regular tobacco products because while providing the nicotine there is no filler chemicals and no second hand smoke! So it's perfect for those with kids that don't want to kick the habit. They are also up to 75% cheaper than regular cigarettes!

I know it's alot to read - you should try working it all! lol! But at the moment I really have to get back to work! I'll talk to you soon!

I'll talk to you soon!
    Sabrina M Bowen

• I'm a Scentsy consultant. Check out my website ( scentsy.com/clairem ) and message me with any questions.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 8:03 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

•  

I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:44 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Congratulations on your pregnancy!!! I work from home and I can help you work from home too! I am a stay at home Mom to two beautiful children. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!! Joining Internet CEO Moms is one of the best decisions I have made for my family and myself. You can have the best of both worlds too!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:43 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Hi,

I am a work at home mom of three great children that are 5 yr old, 3 yr old and 18 months old. I was looking for a long time to find something that I could do at home so that I could still be home with my children.

I am a business partner with a great team and am so excited about what this business is doing for me and my family! No selling, no stocking, no MLM, no large investments! Very straight forward legitimate business opportunity with a Fortune 500 company backed by the BBB and EPA. I'm looking for honest, motivated people, caochable and hcan be part of a team.

I would love to share what I do with you, please email a good time for us to talk over the phone. Looking forward to sharing my information with you and I know you will be glad you hear this information.

Warmly,

Angela
    Amanzi

Answer by Amanzi at 7:42 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 9:49 AM on Oct. 23, 2009