Open minded sexual people answer only please (caution**ADULT)

my husband wants me to fu** him with a dildo, I dont know how I feel about this, I kinda feel like he might be gay, but I dunno. I mean obviously I would never do anything I didnt want to do and I dont mind doing it, but why would he WANT me to?
If your husband has ever wanted this done, please explain to me why0

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• From my experience most men are at least curious about that because of the prostate gland being, yeah basically like their g-spot. Doesn't mean he's gay. It's just up to you whether or not you are comfortable giving it a try I guess.
    Anonymous

• to tell you the truth i think all guys like to be touch down there... because there G spot is down there. but they dont want to anyone to think there gay. ... and there is some gay guys that like that, and having sex with shemales. ... but who knows? you can ask him?
    Anonymous

• thanks anon. :46 I honestly don;t think hes gay, but this makes me wonder, although he doesnt have any other signs lol
    Anonymous

• I would have to ask him. Are you turning bi or gay.
    But if you are willing to give him what he wants. Go for it.

Answer by louise2 at 6:53 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• to the anons my dh don't want anything near his butt & i'm not putting anything there either, end of story lol but if you both want to then go for it, it's not just not for me or my dh
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 7:07 PM on Oct. 22, 2009