Do you know of a legit work from home JOB?

Let me clarify what I need:

A work from home job not a business. I can not afford to pay to start up fee or monetary investment in a business right now. Nor, do I have the time to invest in a business. I need a job that I can do from home for 3-5 hours a night from my computer (no incoming or out-going phone calls). I have a special needs child and needs something that I can do while she is sleeping. Due to her special needs she can not be in child care because she is immune compromised. My DH works all different shifts and is on-call when not scheduled to work. This makes it nearly impossible for me to work outside of the home.

Please only reply if you have legit information and it meets my needs. I have to find a way to help my family. The expenses to raise our sweet daughter are far more than we can keep up with right now.

Thanks a bunch!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have a nice long list of work at home jobs on my site. Now please understand that they are not all hiring as they are going through the same economic downturn as the rest of us. But they are all legit! www.SabrinasCloset.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:48 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I know you said that you're not interested in a business, but I LOVE what I do and I think it might work for you. I am a stay at home Mom to two beautiful children. (My 2 year old goes to therapy 3 times a week. I work around his schedule) I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!! Joining Internet CEO Moms is one of the best decisions I have made for my family and myself. You can have the best of both worlds too!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Best Wishes!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:28 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Hi,

I am a work at home mom of three great children that are 5 yr old, 3 yr old and 18 months old. I was looking for a long time to find something that I could do at home so that I could still be home with my children.

I am a business partner with a great team and am so excited about what this business is doing for me and my family! No selling, no stocking, no MLM, no large investments! Very straight forward legitimate business opportunity with a Fortune 500 company backed by the BBB and EPA. I'm looking for honest, motivated people, caochable and hcan be part of a team.

I would love to share what I do with you, please email a good time for us to talk over the phone. Looking forward to sharing my information with you and I know you will be glad you hear this information.

Warmly,

Angela
    Amanzi

Answer by Amanzi at 7:41 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 9:17 AM on Oct. 23, 2009