We have no money comming in and I dont know what to do

Well my hubby has been out of work since March and nobody will hire him. We have 3 children and one of which is still in diapers and we can not buy them. My hubby is also a convicted felon so it is even harder for him. I just dont know what to do I can not take care of my children. I need help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• Have you tried to get a job? It may be easier for him to stay home and you to work full time.
    ave.maria.

Answer by ave.maria. at 6:52 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• You go find a job and let him be a SAHD. Or go to the PA office.
    Will family help? Or your Church?

Answer by louise2 at 6:55 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Well it is hard for me as well because I have not had a job in over 5 years. We have had help from a church and my family has helped us so much that they are broke themselves. We are getting PA right now but it only helps with food. Thank god I am able to feed my children.
    Anonymous

• get a job! my husband has been out of work for 15 months and i work and support us. i have always worked so it comes natrual to work for me. my advice for you START LOOKING FOR A JOB FOR YOURSELF!!! AND LET HIM WATCH THE KIDDOS...
    Anonymous

• Start cutting costs! Cloth diapers are much cheaper. You can always put an ad on craigslist or in the grocery store that you will do house cleaning.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:02 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• where do u live ill put in craigslist and help u out n can msg me if u want
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 7:08 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I had been a SAHM for 11 years when I left my ex and had to get a job - it doesn't matter how long you've been out of work, fast food places will hire anybody! I agree that it will probably be easier for you to get a job than your dh, you should have known that when you married him.

Answer by missanc at 7:21 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Cut off Internet service.
    Anonymous

• First of all I do not have internet service how the hell would I pay for it? You are real smart. I am not going to shoplift, and I knew he was a felon when I married him and he did have a job His job screwed him now we have nothing. All I wanted was some ideas of what we could do not people being bitches. I am looking for a job as well but nothing is working out for either of us.
    Anonymous

• If you are attractive at all you could be a stripper or escort. If you are not that attractive you could still do both just in the really bad part of town.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Oct. 23, 2009