changes down there?

hi ppl,
i was wondering whether any of u noticed physical changes down there during the last stages of pregnancy?
i am 8 months pregnant and it just looks really swollen up and everything just seems bigger, and yes in case u were wondering, i am refering to the vaginal area.

also with dilation of the vagina during labour....does it look swollen?....i thought mayb i might be dilating? is that possible?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:56 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it is possable, i have 2 and expecting my 3rd, are you having any pains at all? when i was dialating, i would have sharp pains up in my vagina like i was being stabed with a nife. with my second child i had a lot of pain in my groan. but each pregnancy and delivery is different. Good Luck.

Feel free to add me or message me if you would like to continue to talk.
    VDietrich

Answer by VDietrich at 7:02 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I got really big down there when I was pregnant, it happened during the last part of the second trimester nd didn't go away till after I had him....My hubby used to make fun of me and say i had grown a small penis! I asked the doc and he said it was perfectly normal, yet another fun reaction to hormon changes...lol
    Anonymous

• omg lol my hubby doesn't say that.....but that is exactly how i feel. i mean ur remark about "small penis"
    did it go back to normal after the baby was born?
    Anonymous

• yup it went back to nomal....lol.... my sister said she had the same problem and hers went away too.don't worry you won't be a freak forever! lol
    Anonymous

• lol may be tmi but it also makes sex awsome, if you are still doing it, i had soooooo many o's when it was like that it wasn't even funny, sooooo there is a silver lining?! lol
    Anonymous

• yes mine does too. i asked my husband the other how he could hit that.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:32 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I agree with Anon 7:31. Everything swells and can turn a bluish color. And the sex is great. The second half of the pregnancy, at least.
    MommyHess

Answer by MommyHess at 12:47 AM on Oct. 23, 2009