Evaporation line???

I took a test and sadly i had to deal with a crying kid before I could read my results. It was too long (15 mins) before i came back and found a VERY thin blue line. I heard evaporation lines are gray...is this a evaporation line or a positive...I'm going out tomorrow to buy another test but just wanted your opinion.....(shame on me for only buying a single and not a double pack)...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• after 15 minutes i would still say posative. Im expecting #3 and with all my test you can still see the possative line. good luck.

VDietrich

Answer by VDietrich at 7:12 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• was the positive line supposed to be blue? I've only ever used EPT so I'm just familiar with pink lines. I would guess its positive but of course take an extra test. you're way more patient than me! I'd be running out to the store now :)
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 7:29 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• yes the dye was susposed to be blue...and i have to have patience....at home alone with two sick kids and don't wanna drag them out for a test...lol....although i want too sooooo bad.....tomorrow i can go when hubby is home. *fingers crossed* unplanned but welcomed :)
    Anonymous

• I've always read that if it's the color it's supposed to be (blue in your case) that it is probably a positive result. As long as you don't have to squint, tilt your head to left, and hold it in direct sunlight to see it... I would GUESS it is positive. Have you ever been to peeonastick.com? They have a whole section on evap lines and everything else you'd wanna know.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 8:30 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Evaporation lines are gray and colorless. A colored line is a positive, but you really will have to test again since you didn't read it in time.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 12:47 PM on Oct. 23, 2009