regular flu shot & H1N shot

are you having you kids get the shots? mine are 8 & 6 and have never had a flu shot but this year I am not sure what to do. HELP.

KMIassogna

Asked by KMIassogna at 7:55 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Kids' Health

• Do some research, silly. :)
    http://www.nvic.org/Vaccines-and-Diseases.aspx
    Click on which flu you want to read about.
    We don't do vaxes.
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 8:03 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old this is the first year we have ever done a flu shot, I decided to do it. We just got it I got the shot they got the mist, no reactions etc The h1n1 shot isn't really easy to come by here yet so we'll see about that Im not sure if i'm doing that one yet
    82ndairbornewif

Answer by 82ndairbornewif at 8:29 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• They're getting them both. Next year, the vaccine for H1N1 will be part of the regular flu shot.
    Anonymous

• My kids already got the seasonal flu shot but they are not getting the H1N1 vaccination. It is NOT because I made the decision to not protect my children against a potentionally deadly disease... its because they have already had the Swine Flu so they would not benefit from the vaccination at all! Had they not had the Swine Flu already, I would have gotten them the injection as well
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 11:22 AM on Oct. 23, 2009