I went into labor at 30 weeks and 5 days. They managed to stop the contractions and sent me home on best rest for a while. How long before my baby may come?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No one knws this answer. You just have to relax and wait it out. Do as your told and everything will work out the way its supposed to. good luck and hang in there!! Im prayin for you!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:04 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• You won't know... That's like asking when you'll have your baby.
    It's just up to your body and take it super easy. :]

I went into labor at 22 weeks, officially, and was on hospital bed rest until 27 weeks. A woman who went into labor around the same time, ended up going into labor at 24. It all just depends on how badly that baby wants out, and your body's reaction to everything. Good luck.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 8:05 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Ha, okay, wow. I just realized that you DID ask when you'll have your baby... I'm awesome.
    K_Sawyer

• went into premature labor at 30 weeks too. I was put on bedrest, and my daughter was born via induction during week 39.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:23 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• could be 42 weeks... :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 8:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I went to labor at 33 weeks, my labor was stopped. I went into labor again at 35 weeks, they did not try to stop my labor this time. Long story short my son had breathing troubles and was in the hosptial for 12 days. I was not put on bedrest, not sure why. Good luck to you try to keep him/her in you a while longer. Tip: Don't let your husband/boyfriend cum inside you during sex.
    Anonymous

• NO ONE KNOWS. IS HARD TO KNOW. WE ARE NOT PART OF YOUR BODY. I WNWE TINTO LABOR AT 32 WKS WAS IN BEDREST TILL 37 WKS I HAD HIM AT 37 WKS. IT OCULD BE NEXT WEEK, NEXT MONTH WHO KNOW?!!
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 8:54 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I have a good friend who went into labor at 29 weeks, went to the hospital and they stopped her contractions, then bed rest. She ended up deliverying by induction at 41 weeks! So, pray hard if you believe in it and take care of yourself!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 9:42 PM on Oct. 22, 2009