h1n1 or Swine Flu headache how do I get rid of it???

My family is almost over the H1n1 flu virus, but my seven year old is still sick, he is okay except he still has this killer migrane, doctors say to give him, both Ibrofen, and tylonoyl together and then switch to motrine every four hour, he has been crying for two days now, it is not working any advice??

CrystalPmom2

Asked by CrystalPmom2 at 8:07 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Health

• Call the doctor and tell them that the pain is not being helped out. It is affecting his daily life and they need to do something for him. My son is 13 and takes 3 Advil every 6 hours for his migraine like headaches per doctors orders. Keep him in a quiet and dark room, keep noise to a minimum. Keep him hydrated but don't force him to eat, he may not be hungry because of the pain. I hope he feels better soon.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:21 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Call the doc and explain to him what you just asked us cuz it sounds soooo sad for your lil man, how were you diagnosed with H1N1 if ya don't mind me asking.. Take care MaMa
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 8:56 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• My sons doctor tested him for it
    CrystalPmom2

Answer by CrystalPmom2 at 6:43 PM on Nov. 9, 2009