Are there any cute ways i can add pink to my hair?

I part my hair on the side and have side bangs. Myt hair is about 3 inches past my shoulders. I want to put some pink in my hair but im not sure how!! I have darker blond hair. I guess dishwater blond :)

Thanks for the help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• you hair is blond it will take color very easy. You can get a light red color and leave it on for just a few minutes, will give you a pink hue. If you have a sally beauty supply, they actually have pink hair color. You could also use red food dye on foil.
    dons_doll

Answer by dons_doll at 8:18 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• If you don't want to put that type of color in your hair you can find a salon that does fusion hair extensions. They are great! I do them for my clients, they run about $30 for a few. They don't fade like hair color, and when it's time for them to come out they come out and you don't have to deal with getting the color out of your own hair. All they do is take a few strands of the color you choose, attach them to your own hair, texturise them to blend and you are good to go! Also they won't bleed through onto your blonde hair when you shampoo!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 8:28 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• This is not something you want to do at home, believe me, you want a professional to do this ONLY.

Adding extreme colors, pink, blue, green, purple, whatever - it is NOT the same as regular highlights. I thought it was, and messed up my hair BIG TIME I had to go buy a box of reg hair color and color all my hair again!
    If I ever decide I want colors again, I will go see a pro!
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 1:08 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• OR what you can do is buy the spray on color that CVS and WalGreens sells around Halloween. Actually they always have it but display it for Halloween. You just spray it on, and comb in, and it washes out the next time you shampoo. It's better this way, so you can see what it will look like, and to decide if you like it or not. you can also do different colors instead of just pink. Mix it up a little, and if it doesn't look right, just wash it out.
    If you have a Spencer's or Hot Topic, they also sell these extreme hair dyes, they come in permanent, semi permanent and washable. Remember, only use the washable at home leave the permanent stuff to the pros who know what they are doing!
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 1:11 PM on Oct. 23, 2009