Teething

My daughter just turned 6 months old on the 20th and has a tooth coming in in the bottom front and she's been doing really well with it but when it comes time for bed she starts screaming in this agonizing pain and I've tried teething tablets,baby orajel and tynenol and I was wondering if their was anything else I can do for her.Oh and ive tried the frozen teething rings.

alaina_20

Asked by alaina_20 at 8:16 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You're really doing all you can do, my daughter when she's teething wakes up screaming and crying in the middle of the night, I give her orajel and she's back out, and tylenol before bed.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 8:37 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• you are doing really good. I recommend you to Try to give her a wash cloth wet with cold water.
    zip10469

Answer by zip10469 at 9:20 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I know this sounds insane, but my sister said the BEST thing she gave her twins was AnalEze. She had to put tape over the label so people wouldn't think she had flipped her lid or was being cruel or weird but it worked.
    CoCoMom89

Answer by CoCoMom89 at 9:26 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• fda dont even approve for adults ....... http://www.holisticwisdom.com/anal-eze.htm
    2_amazing

Answer by 2_amazing at 10:56 PM on Oct. 22, 2009