What do you think of the name THEODORE? I have a 2 year old son named Franklin.

Theodore or just Theo. thoughts? thanks!

(i'm just 1 month pregnant, and don't know the sex. just getting started thinking of names.)

Stefanie83

Asked by Stefanie83 at 8:21 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think it goes great with Franklin, plus it reminds me of Alvin and the Chipmunks and I used to love that cartoon.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 8:35 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• ill be honest i dont like either,but! i love books and they sound like book characters and that i love
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 8:35 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I like it! And how cute is Teddy for a little kid? Theo is adorable also. :)
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 11:08 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• hehe when i was pregnant with my first son, i had theodore on my list of names i liked, my husband liked it UNTIL someone said it reminded them of alvin and the chipmunks. lol. so then he refused. of course now i can't imagine my son having any other name than franklin but i'm going to try to bring my husband over to my side with theodore this time! unless it's a girl of course!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:13 AM on Oct. 23, 2009