one of those moms who dont know

anyone who didn't know they were pregnant till they were Very pregnant?

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 8:22 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My girlfriend had an IUD and wasn't getting periods anyway. She found out when she was almost 8 months. :-/ YIKES. Her only symptom was swollen ankels.
    Anonymous

• My cousins girlfriend just found out she was 30 some odd weeks prego with a lil girl and is due december 5.she didnt have any symptoms or anyhting
    alaina_20

Answer by alaina_20 at 8:25 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• My mom just scanned a lady last week who was SURPRISE! 6 months pregnant.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 8:26 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• my mom was 25 wks when she foundout she was preggow ith me i was her third. she was having a period every 28 days. she had miss one and went to the doctor and the doctor thought it was a tumor i was the tumor. a very cute tumor lol.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 9:26 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I used to work with a girl who found out she was pregnant when she was around 5 months. She never had a normal period and she was a bigger girl so you couldn't tell. She's due in December. She had to go to the ER one night bc she was hurting around her abdomen so they done an ultrasound and SURPRISE theres a baby!
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 9:45 PM on Oct. 22, 2009