My Niece is Missing (1 Week) -- Can you help us pray?

Hi guys, I just wanted to see if I could get some more people praying?

We are really worried for my niece, she is young (15) and she has been missing for a week. She has run away before, so hopefully she is just with some friends somewhere.

The police have searched a few of her friends houses and determined that she was not staying there. She is not dating the guy who she used to stay with when she would leave home the other times and the police determined she did not go there.

We are just praying she is with someone safe and that she didn't go off with some stranger that she met online. I can't even think about the possibilities.

Our whole family is just really messed up about this. I would really appreciate you keeping her and our family in your prayers and positive thoughts. Thank you so much.

Oh, and I would love to pray for any of your needs as well if you want to share them. Love ya.

Cinnamon-mom

Asked by Cinnamon-mom at 8:49 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I will keep her in my thoughts....I am so sorry you are going through this. I wish for her to be safe and seeking a way home!!
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 8:52 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• hopefully she comes home safely.

necro1134

Answer by necro1134 at 8:54 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• She's running wild, probably hanging out with friends, no telling the age, but when she does come home, she be getting an eye opener, counseling, anything to get her back on the right track. Good Luck hope she comes home.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 8:55 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Hey praying now that she will be found safe and soon.. also praying you and your family will have peace... keep us posted.

I do have one request... just found out i was exposed to H1N1.. I'm know on the 39 stripes plan but I'm asking for prayer that I don't get this.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 8:55 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• i am praying that God keeps his sights on her and continues to hold her, cinn..i pray that she knows this, also..no matter what she does or where she is, she is still his child and loves her. may she come home soon and safely!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:57 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Sending my prayers....Hopefully she will come home soon.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 8:58 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• O.K. I'm gonna pray right now.
    "Dear Father,
    I pray for the safety of this young girl. Father you know the dangers in her way. Father we pray that she is just with friends and that she is safe. Father bring her home safely. Father I pray for her parents and for my friend Cinnimon, and for all who know this girl,that you would comfort them in this scarry time. Father impress on this girl and her friends that people do care about her and that she could be in real danger.
    Father remind me to pray for this girl, bring her and her family to my mind so that I can stand with them.
    In the precious name of Jesus,
    Amen"
    Let us know when you here. I'll be praying.
    Kim Q
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 9:01 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Thank you so much. I feel so much comfort just reading your comments. Thank you for all your encouragement and prayer. I love you guys : )

I will totally keep you in prayer Bonn777 (we had it a few weeks back and it was the sickest I have ever been! I would rather be in labor than have it again). I pray God keeps you and your whole family healthy.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 9:02 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Of course dear. I will light a candle for her... I pray the best for her!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:03 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers and add her to our prayer chain.
    Kattykitten

Answer by Kattykitten at 9:04 PM on Oct. 22, 2009