does anyone just not like sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hate it! I dread having to do it with my husband. I wish you could be married and not have to have sex. lol
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 8:58 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Really why not have you had a bad experience, WOW I get in moods where I don't wanna sometimes but never not come around again...
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 9:01 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• No LOVE IT probably more than a man does I miss it I am a single mother and havnt done anything sense I had my daughter. Its hard I miss it but not ready for another child or a relationship soo...
    Anonymous

• There are things I like about it and things I don't. I'm not like I used to be as sexually active, I feel bad for my husband I always thought I'd give it up everynight and give more oral and I hardly ever do.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 9:03 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• depends... i haven't felt sexy due to pregnancy sickness but normally i'm a regular horn dog.
    MHaney1980

Answer by MHaney1980 at 9:07 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• i love it thats why we usually screw EVERYDAY LOL
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 9:10 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• while being pregnant no.. i just feel so big fat and unattractive...
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 9:12 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Love it, when we can have it....
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 9:14 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I hated it when I was on birth control.

Then I stopped, and had a sex drive again! It was an amazing thing for those first several weeks lol! I don't hate it, but I do have moments when I'm just too tired.
    Anonymous

• i found out about sex when i was in my teens. i had older sisters. I was a virgin until 18 but was really good at BJs and Hand jobs. At 18 i did it with the dude i was engaged to. After we broke up i packed a lot of fun into the next four years.    I met my hubby in 1978. Hubby and i have been with no one else for 31 years and i still have just as much fun as when i was single but a WHOLE lot less hassle. I find other men nice to look at but have no desire to see what they are like in bed.
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 9:25 PM on Oct. 22, 2009