At what age did you stop wiping your kids when they went #2? My daughter is 7 and she still doesn't wipe herself good I have to.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I was wondering the same thing...my son will turn 4 in Jan.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 9:30 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Mine was 5. Have her use wet wipes and tell her to wipe till she is clean. Do NOT throw them in the toilet. They will eventually clog even though they say it won't.

Anonymous

• I refuse to do it after 5 ! gave my kids a wiping lesson showing them on a doll or on them.
    I bought flushable wipes for them to use, this helps to heck I like them. they flush fine if you only use two each time, or they may clog up your toilet. I refuse to throw them in the trash because of the smell & uncleanness.
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 9:38 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• YALL NEED TO QUIT WIPEING YOUR KIDS ASS'S BECOUSE THEY WILL NEVER LEARN THEM SELFS ! BE FURM WITH THEM AND TELL THEM ( U NEED TO WIPE YOUR OWN BUTT YOUR A BIG KID NOW ) ! ! THEY NEED TO LEARN STUFF NOT HAVE MOMMY OR DADDY DO IT FOR THEM ! I STOP WIPEING MY KIDS BUTT AT AGE 1 AND A HALF OR 2 ! !
    Anonymous

• oh other anon, no need to shout!!!!! and stop telling other parents what to do. she asked a q, not for you to come in and tell her what to do on top of SHOUTING!

Anonymous

• I refuse to do it after 5 ! gave my kids a wiping lesson showing them on a doll or on them. I bought flushable wipes for them to use, this helps to heck I like them. they flush fine if you only use two each time, or they may clog up your toilet. I refuse to throw them in the trash because of the smell & uncleanness.

There is no smell in my trash and our bathroom is clean. My husband is a basment water-proofer and they snake a lot. Wipes, pads and tampons are the main reason why their systems are blocked.

Anonymous

• How many rashes and sore bottoms has your kid had ANON 9:39? My son has NEVER had a rash because I have always made sure he was clean. Mind your own business if the question doesn't pertain to you..have a nice day :)
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 9:43 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• FOR YOUR INFO MY KIDS NEVER HAD A RASH THANK U ! !
    Anonymous

LAIR

Anonymous

• I would say 4 or 5. Once your child is in preschool or Kindergarten they need to know how to wipe themselves because a teacher is not and cannot help them.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:52 PM on Oct. 22, 2009