Unlock their cell phone how?

I think it's so wrong for her to have her cell phone locked does anyone know how to figure out the code if they change it ? or keep changing it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• Follow the instructions the phone gives you, some set a passcode so you can't unlock them unless you have it.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 9:47 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• yeah but if they've rest the password again?
    Anonymous

• If they have reset the password, you need the password. Get the password from her and tell her that if she resets the password, you will take the phone away for good.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:00 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Sometimes they have the phone set that way to keep friends and boyfriends from using it. I see no harm in it. I think it is a bit unfair when a parent checks their child's phone, unless they have a valid reason to. How about you both make a deal: at home, unlock the phone and leave it unlocked... or bye-bye cell phone priviledge. Get her to trust you by not snooping when she leaves it unlocked. I used to leave mine locked because I had friends who would just snoop it up and poke through my inbox or make phone calls.
    ShadesofGrey

Answer by ShadesofGrey at 10:01 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Oh okay sorry i didn't read the extra when i first posted, tell her you'll take it the next time it's locked with a different password. (get the password from her again but tell her it's the last time)
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 10:02 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• If they are locking YOU out of their phone, in your house & as long as they are in high school I would say take the phone away the next time she does it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Tell her she has 2 choices:
    1) She tells you the passcode & keeps it the same. She cannot change it unless she tells you & gives you the new code.
    OR
    2) She loses the phone.
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 3:51 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• You may try the default security code..If its not work master reset your mobile. i found a free master reset service for alcatel and nokia mobiles at Unlocking4free.com .You can use this and reset your mobile easily.
    sidhuu

Answer by sidhuu at 7:25 AM on Apr. 7, 2012