is anyone else relationship like this?

my DH got windows7 today and its all he wants to talk about. im trying to watch the ALCS game 5. he wont stop telling me all about his stupid computer & im trying to watch a sports game. we also have this problem on Sundays when im trying to watch football...for some reason its the only time DH wants to talk to me haha

are we the only couple where the chic cares more about sports than the guy?

okmanders

Asked by okmanders at 9:46 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes! I went to UNC so college sports are very important to me. My hunny is a software developer. He makes nifty programs for the iPhone and wants to show them to me while I'm watching the game all the time. Not only do I not understand computer code. I really don't care. I say, "Honey, how about you tell me how many copies you sold AFTER the game and I take you upstairs and appreciate your hard work"

HAHA!!!
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:49 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I could care less about sports or the computer shit. So to me you all just sound like there's some boring talk in your home. But hey that's me you enjoy your sports and tell him that you could care less about the stupid windows7. I think that I could handle listening about sports then some computer shit :~)
    Anonymous

• I just want to watch football on Sundays and Monday nights, too. My DH just wants to snuggle. I don't mind the snuggling, but no touchy-feely while I'm trying to watch a game!
    Anonymous

• Lol, I have the opposite problem. I'm completely ignored on Sundays when football is on. But I don't bother him, it gives me time to play on-line or read some while the kids are napping and he's not being too demanding. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:05 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I'm married to a computer geek too. My husband has a subscription to Microsoft for his job so he got windows seven a few weeks ago. He doesn't talk to me about it but he doesn't talk to me hardly at all because hes so busy with it. hehehehe As for the sports thing, I hate sports so thats not an problem
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 10:17 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• farmville geek..lol.
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:47 PM on Oct. 22, 2009