i took my daughter to get her 2 month vaccines, she doesnt have a fever but seems to be very fussy and not feeling good. Is there anything i can do to make her feel better?

she is not latching on to my breast and just seems very upset. I feel aweful and dont know what to do to make her feel better.

reggiboo

Asked by reggiboo at 10:02 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• For the short term, call the pharmacy and ask for what her dosage of tylenol is.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 10:08 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• You could try some Tylenol and see if that helps. If it doesn't get better in another day or so, though, you should take her back to the doctor.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:14 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Here the dosage for her: I always go by weight that's what my ped told me to by.
    1-3 months/6-11lbs 1/2 dropper
    4-11 months/12-17 lbs a full dropper
    12-23months/18-23 lbs 1 1/2 dropper
    This is all for acetaminophen/tylenol
    I would give her some tylenol fever or not it will take the pain away and allow her to sleep and eat.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 10:16 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Definitely give her tylenol. Her ped should have told you an exact dose
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 10:17 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• What I Did With My Daughter Was Rub The Area Where She Got Her Shots And Also Move Her Legs So They Dont Get Stiff And Also Tylenol.
    Anonymous