Oh...Baby.

I stopped taking BC pills because they were making me nauseated. While off of the pills, my boyfriend and I had sex, and used a condom, but when he was pulling out, the condom came off, and semen from his penis ended up on my pubic hair and near the mouth to my vagina. I used the bathroom after and wiped it off. I started a new pill a week later, and have been lightly bleeding since, but have had no notable period. I've been more tired lately, and my chest seems to have gotten bigger, but my appetite hasn't really changed. I know you can't tell without me taking a test, but I want opinions. Do you think it's possible I could be pregnant from this incident?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Stopping and starting the pills erratically can really throw off your cycle and/or cause cysts. That can very easily explain why you're feeling the way you are right now. It's possible you could be pregnant..but probably not likely.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 10:28 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• yea definitely could be. :)
    Anonymous

• anything is possible. if you dont get your period take a test or go to your dr.
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 10:29 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• It's possible, but not likely if it just got on the outside. It's probably the pill situation screwing with you.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:31 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Well, I've had light bleeding for 2 weeks with 3 days of heavier bleeding. Can you bleed and be pregnant?
    Anonymous

• no because condoms cary lubricate that kills off sperm so u dont get pregnant so more than likely u are not the reason for the bledding could be that your body was used to the birth control u were on by stopping threw it all off an then going back on so i dunno wait like a month see what happens but i highly doubt ur pregnant an if u are congrats!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 10:35 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• It is possible but unlikely.
    Anonymous