sweet 16!!!

My soon to be 16 year old wants nothing to do with a sweet 16. Can you ladies give me some ideas on something special to do for my very special daughter?? She is indeed a great kid does great in school and is very loving. She has her occational teen episodes but which teen doesn't?? I just want to make her day special. The reason she doesn't want the sweet 16 is because she does not like to be the center of attention

yazmid13

Asked by yazmid13 at 10:25 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

Level 1 (-2 Credits)
  • Maybe do something just the two of you? Get her a nice present and make it about her. That would probably mean a lot more to her than a party, especially if she doesn't want a party.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:32 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• ask her what she wants you to do!! i was always told my mom what i wanted for my bday.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:21 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Mom and me spa day? Just you and her doing something together...
    MomaDucky

Answer by MomaDucky at 11:30 PM on Oct. 22, 2009