Do you feel like one of your girlfriends leaves you out from the group?

Ok so I am not sure what My problem is lately because I feel like one of My friends took away My best friend, My best friend never calls me, unless she needs something, she is rude, dishonest, we are complate opposits, and I just don't feel like we will ever be friends again, she takes and holds grudges too much! I am not becoming great friends with Tara her older sister, but now My friend Missy has been trying to do more with her ounce she noticed that I was hanging out with her. She called while I was there today and didn't even invite me to play games, is it because I just had a baby? She's big and pregnant right now, 8 months and 3 days now. Also our other friend Amy never calls me, or hangs out, but will with Missy, and ounce again!!! Our friend Victoria just put Missy on her top, and Missy put me on her top. I wish Victoria would put me on her top as a friend, I did her. So they are all hanging out tomorrow. :(

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 10:26 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• Um...ok...?

If you're the only one with a baby, that might have a lot to do with it. When you have a baby, you can't just go out on the spur of the moment like you used to. But it's not something you can really understand until you get there. So maybe when your other friend has her baby, you two can get together again. If they don't want anything to do with you, though, I wouldn't push it; it will just make them resent you more and won't do a thing about solving your problem.

And I'd get a new best friend if she continues acting that way. After trying to talk to her and discuss your problem; she might not be aware that it comes across that way.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:37 PM on Oct. 22, 2009