Do you ever start to feel that your Mother or Daughter is your best friend?

I hang out with My Mother and talk to her on the phone more then any of My other friends and also I am with My daughter 24/7 :) I used to have best friends, and then one day We got into a argument and it hasn't been the same since!

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 10:28 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• never with my mom.unfortunately she is kind of a cold uptight person.i always wished we had a different relationship.i hope my 1 year old daughter and i will have a great one :)
    Anonymous

• Yeah that would be great if you and your daughter will. Not that you want to be a friend, but a Mother and Friend is always nice, helpful, and beneficial in life! For not just her. but you too. :)
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 10:32 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Never with my mom, she is unapproachable. I don't have a daughter but my son and I are pretty close.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:33 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Aww I'm sorry she's unapproachable tyfry496

My Mother is Amazing in many, many ways. Although we have both been on each-others nerves lately.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 10:36 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• omg, is that my daughter? lol, yep my dd is my best friend and I'm her's. I"m not sure if that's good but it is what it is until she finds a new bff.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:12 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Nope, not me and my Mom. We get along but we will never be best friends.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Oct. 23, 2009