Do you ever feel like your not much fun being you?

I have My days where I feel like a loser, bum/ not fun Maybe it's my hormoanes talking or mood swings LOl. But do you ever feel like your friends have more fun without you? I love dancing, kerokee, bars, swimming, hot tubing, working out, camping, shopping. But My girlfriends normally want to get drunk, or just play card games. I don't like card games but I wouldn't mind playing some bored games though.

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 10:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• YES
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 10:35 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I am who I am and if my friends don't have fun chilling with me then why do they keep calling me to have fun. I think that your having racing hormoanes your fun and you just need tio get over what ever is making you think that your not. You a good person no one is perfect just remembe that.
    Anonymous

• I don't have friends, so I guess I don't have to worry about them being more fun than me or having fun without me.
    Anonymous

• I am with anon :43. I don't have a lot of friends now that I am home. And I am too busy living my life to have fun. I don't think I know how to have fun.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 10:45 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• no freinds here either, i actually had a thought the other night that if everyone I've known was told I was dead (besides my imediate fam) that they would be like WHO?
    Anonymous

• happynope, I'm a hoot. I don't care if others don't want to be around me. I like being around me and I can have fun all by myself & that's all that matters

Answer by admckenzie at 11:11 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Aww Anon 49 I am soo sorry, you know honestly the truth is we serve our purpose ounce we hit a certain age, usually when we become Mothers we do what's right for our child. Obviously instead of staying out in the rain shopping for 2 hrs, we would stay in our house nice warm, cuddly, with our little ones, or when our friends go to the club, we would stay home with our child, instead of asking someone to watch them, Instead of going out for a bite to eat at Deny's we would just pass and make a meal at home, quick, convenient, don't have to worry about car seats, packed diaper bag, and a clean shirt with no spit up. LOl you agree?
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 11:15 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I love my life, I love my husband, my kids, grandkids, my family, the few good friends I have, my job, everything. I love being me even if no one else likes me, I don't care. I have a wicked sarcastic sense of humor that will offend most, but entertain some. I have not always felt this way, so now that I am at a point in my life where I do, I really enjoy it. I wish I had a magic wand so I could help everyone be happy with their lives and themselves, I really do. It was no fun being lonely and depressed, and I really really do wish there was something I could do for everyone.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 11:51 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I don't have any friends. I should probably care, but I really don't. It's not that people don't try to buddy up with me.. I just don't have the time or energy for another relationship in my life with all I have going on all the time. I truthfully have no time left at the end of the day. I will say that I have a couple of people I talk to on the phone sometimes or text now and again so that's about as close as I get.
    Chickie12

Answer by Chickie12 at 12:49 PM on Oct. 23, 2009