do you know?

i have commited a sin , where i went to a Pyhsic. I did this, and than i couldnot stop. Now i am worried about my soul. I did repent, but still, what if God isnot there for me. read theb ible verses on Pyhsic, so i know. The word says i will be judge.. So i need to know if i have lost my salvation?? How can i be assure of my salvation. yes, i am deeply trouble about dealing with the occult , i got caught up on sin.. :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• No.. u did not lose ur salvation.. you said you asked God for forgiveness.. and if you did ask for forgiveness He has forgiven you and the only one remembering it is you.

When God forgives us He remembers them no more (Jeremiah 31:34)

Psalm 103:12 He has removed our sins as far from us as the east is from the west.

Anonymous

• what was your sin? your anon... so idk hun..
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 10:38 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• First off. do not stress your self out.. God always forgives us.. And no you have not lost your salvation.. God is quick to forget the sins we have committed. Everyone falls short of the Glory of God.. as long as you know to know and turn from your sin and not to do it again.

The enemy is trying to make you feel guilty the great thing about it is Sin and Guilt lead us to repentance so repent and turn away from it and tell Satan he will not have any hold in your life!
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 10:39 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• o sorry didnt see psychic thing
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 10:39 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• if you're truly repentent, and aren't continuing in your sin (no matter what it might be), then you should be fine. (sounds like i just said, 'take two aspirin and call me in the morning.') we will all be judged...being repentent and remaining that way is the key. "go and sin no more' is what JC said to the woman accused of adultery. (john 8:11)
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:42 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• It says you'll be judged, but it doesn't say what your sentence will be.
    Anonymous

• If you ask God to forgive you and you mean it he does :)
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 10:55 PM on Oct. 22, 2009