I currently have pain during sex, i am 2 months post pardum, what can i do to make it better now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• Post PARTUM. Ask your Doctor. It might be an infection.
    Anonymous

• What exactly is painful?

You could try using lube or different positions.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:57 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Take your time with foreplay and use lube. Have him use one or two fingers for a bit. That way your vagina will be able to handle regular penitration in no time.
    Anonymous

• Call your doctor. It should not be painful

Answer by admckenzie at 11:10 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I don't think I was doing it 2 weeks post partum...I think you have to go slow. Good luck.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 11:21 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• It would depend on what type of delivery you had, whether you're nursing or not as to why it might hurt. I had an episiotomy with one and sex hurt for months after, plus I was nursing and that sometimes causes drop in estrogen which made it really dry and sex was painful but once I used the estrogen it did help. We learned to use lubes, go easy and positions etc that caused the least amount of pain possible. I ripped with last baby and healing was much easier and not much if any pain with sex.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:44 PM on Oct. 22, 2009