How is this even fair?!

Ok say my fiances parents, about 3 years ago, asked US to move into THEIR house so that we could help THEM pay THEIR bills. So we have been living here all this time, helping them keep their house. And now, 2 years after our first child, we have decided that we would really love to have another child. BUT they said NO!? They said that if I get pregnant again they will kick us out! Which is messed up because we barely have money because its all going towards THEIR bills! What would you do in this situation?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• stop paying their bills. start paying yours then you can afford a second child. if you truly want to move out and on your own and nurture and grow your own family then stop paying their bills.
    Anonymous

• Honestly, I would move out and have as many children as I want. You helped them and now you are ready to grow with your family, you have every right to move on with your family.
    IAmFreeToDance

Answer by IAmFreeToDance at 10:58 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• if you stop paying thier bills you can begin paying your own, in your own home. noone is forcing you to stay at their place.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 11:00 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I wouldn't have another kid if I couldn't afford it. If you want another baby than move out.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:01 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Stop paying their bills and start paying your own. You have to put your family first (and by familiy I mean immediate family of S/O and children).
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:02 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I will move. They can't say no if you want to have another child. Stop paying their bills,save some money and move And if you got pregnant don't let them know. Leane at you own terms.
    zip10469

Answer by zip10469 at 11:02 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Move out, if they can't handle their bills it's not your problem.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 11:08 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• So I'm guessing you didn't open a savings account and save money to move out. I'd give them a month's notice that you will be moving out (or however long it takes to save up to move out). They CANNOT kick you out. They have to legally evict you. They also have to tell the judge WHY they want you evicted and they will look really stupid saying they don't want you getting pregnant. I'd stop paying anything to them and save up to move out.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:09 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• tell them, if we decide we want another child then its not up to you. tell them you and your hubby are looking for a new place so that you have room for a new baby...
    they dont need to kick you out, when you can choose to leave. its not your responsibility to keep track of two adult finances. if theyre having so much trouble on there house. maybe they need to down grade to somehting smaller.......
    if you decide to tell them your moving out and they say no.. tell them you snd your hubby needs your own home and privacy and they need to support themselve ok.
    please get some guts and move out, you need to support your own family not them.
    jlouise03

Answer by jlouise03 at 11:27 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I think they can evict only if they have a rental agreement?
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 11:35 PM on Oct. 22, 2009