Has your dh gotten a vasectomy? If so, did his sex drive went down or lost it completely, stayed the same, or his sex drive peaked?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• my hubby got one and we have sex more than ever and enjoy it more.
    Anonymous

• stayed the same.. though i will say it feels good to not have the stressing feeling of will i get preg again? lol makes for more relaxed (strictly in state of mind) sex haha.
    idebusashes

Answer by idebusashes at 10:59 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• It's about the same. I don't mind doing it as much anymore because I'm not scared of getting pregnant anymore.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 10:59 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• GOOD QUESTION AS WE ARE THINKING OF HAVING THIS DONE....I BET YOU COULD RELAX A LOT TO SAY THE LEASE....

THANKS GIRLS AND GREAT QUESTION.. NOW IS IT REALLY SPENDY?
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 11:11 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Sex drive was the same but I think we have more spontaneous sex because we don't have to worry about where the condoms are lol. Our insurance covered the whole thing so we didn't pay anything for ours. It is done in the doctors office takes less than 2 hours, our doctor told me to go shopping while hubby had his done but I was also given the option of going in with him, I went shopping lol of course all i did was go get his pain meds filled and picked up things to keep him comfy while recovering. In most states you both have to be there if your married because the wife has to sign off on it.

3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• It cost us $100 for the initial consultation then $500 for the procedure and then $53 each for the 2 after specimens. As for the sex life...HIS sex drive is the same (he always wanted sex before LOL) but MINE has increased. No pregnancy worries has made me willing to go there way more often :)
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 1:21 AM on Oct. 23, 2009