i hope this is better to understand

ok i had this question on but some couldnt understand it well so im goin to try one more time my mother inlaw killed by her seconed husband who was a drunk but two months after she died the man remarried the like 2years later the y broke up and the new wife ran off with another man the she gets pregnant well the man dumps her and here she goes back to my husbands stepdad well hse finds out the baby is a girl so the decided to name the baby after my husbands mother that was killed by the man this child is goin to be callin daddy but the only reason from what they told my husbands friends is to make my sister inlaw upset and to make me mad cause if i was haveing a girl i was goin to name her terri but its a boy so im wondering if its right for my husband and his siter to be upset or are we being selfesh over it

brittanymomma

Asked by brittanymomma at 11:02 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would say to just let it go. moveon with you and your dh's life. if they are foing it just to bother you then you are giving them what they want. just move on dont even associate with them, if you truly dont care for these people then kick them outta your life.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 11:15 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• i understand.. but if the man kiilled the person she going to benamed after and will be calling daddy.. i odnt think thtas rihgt.... you never know if when she grows up she may have the qualities liek the other women and maybe hell do the same to her........ i think its wrong, and the mother of this child is not thinking clearly.. and as for you .. try for a gurl and then name her. or name your son terrence........ same world as terry..
    Anonymous

• my question is if there are still such hard feelings between your husband and his step dad why his the step dad involved in his life?
    if that were me i wouldn't have any contact with him, so it wouldn't ever matter what happened with the new wife. imo you need to move on and either kick him out of your lives or deal with.
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 11:56 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• no see i forgot to put down that the step father is his sisters father im sorry
    brittanymomma

Answer by brittanymomma at 2:02 AM on Oct. 23, 2009