What are your thoughts on French kissing...erotic or sloppy and disgusting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Erotic!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• depends on the kisser. if the partner is a bad kisser and say .. slobbers like a dog due to over active salivary glands.. then yeah its gross no matter how much you love them! lol
    idebusashes

Answer by idebusashes at 11:18 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Have to agree 100% with idebusashes I love kissing my husband he is a great kisser but I have had kisses that was like a dog and he was trying to eat my head! No good!!!!
    woobie102

Answer by woobie102 at 11:25 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• im not a big fan of it
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 11:28 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I love french kissing My Husband personally! I could do it more often and be soo satisfied. I don't like very sloppy either like drewl eww yuck! But I love a nice wet romantic heavenly kiss. I like them with tounge, nice and slow, enough to turn me on. But again no more then that nothing too sloppy. But I will say Erotica! Go For it!
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 11:36 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Depends on the kisser..........One of the wierdest things about being in a new relationship was the kissing. I am only posting this because I know my STBDH will never EVER see it........but......my LH was a great kisser. We just fit together perfectly and french kisses with him were mindblowing. It's just not the same with STBDH. I enjoy kissing him, but it's no where near as good. It's weird but when you are kissing someone new you tend to mimic the things they do because you assume they are doing something to you that they like......turns out I have an unaturally long tongue that he doesn't really like in his mouth, lol! I just kissed like that because that is how he was kissing me. He's done this thing a handful of times that I really, really don't care for and never tried to return, but unlike him, I haven't been comfortable enough to tell him so...With him I mostly like wet lips with a little openmouthed tongue...
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 11:45 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• My husband is a poor kisser. He's just not good at it. I've had nice ones in the past (with old boyfriends) and some horrible ones. Depends on who it is I guess.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:53 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Personally French Kissing my husband is totally erotic. It blew my mind the first time he ever kissed me and it still blows my mind to this day. He is a hot kisser and it is a total turn on when we french. No matter if it is slow and sweet or hot and heavy, he is just great at it. He does this thing with my bottom lip that I can never get enough of. Sorry. TMI. LOL.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 1:23 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Depends on who you're kissing. Some people have bad breath and are gross---I don't even get near someone like that. If the person is right it can be erotic, but if they do it wrong, it's gross.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:02 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• My husband is the best kisser so when we french it's totally erotic. It's pretty much how we get in the mood for sex, that's how turned on we get by it. But I have kissed a sloppy guy or 2 in my day.. *shutters*
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:25 AM on Oct. 23, 2009