are you prettier than his ex?

Honestly.......me and my friend were talking about this the other day... She said that if she lost her hubby, she would want him to date someone prettier then her..that way it is lie he is moving up...mean she is prettier then his ex.......I find it very odd that she even started talking about it...or even thinks that way....but now I am thinking of it....for my husband...i honestly know that I am better looking than his ex..nd also my ex's ex...but when my ex dated someone new, i think she was a little better looking then me.... so i wonder if it is true...I notice this with other people too...

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 11:07 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am better looking then his ex. ...But i cannot say that my husband is better looking then my ex. ...they have to entirely different looks. My ex was shorter, and with wider shoulders and a round face. My husband is tall, and skinny, with a narrow face.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:19 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Not only am I better looking (that's what he tells me) but I'm younger so he got a younger hotter wife hehe!
    Anonymous

• i am prettier than my husbands ex gf (skinnieri too hahahah!) anyway i wont even start thinking about that cause i will go crazy then get pissed off if i think about any more of my husband old gf's.i may just walk over to him and slap him for no reason (LOL!)
    sunflower39346

Answer by sunflower39346 at 11:21 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• i think im better in some ways but in others im not at all,but he never wanted to marry her and stoped talking to her when we got together even as friends,(i never even asked him to) in another words even if she was in some way i still was the one he chose,so clearly he found me way better.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 11:23 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• LOL Sun flower your helerious! I know what you mean about slapping for No reason, I had a dream the other night/ nightmare actually that My Husband cheated on me, and I caought him in the act! But anywho I am actually way better looking the My Husbands Exes actually, one was 17 size jeans, and already a Mom, she looked like crap because she did drugs and never took care of herself, even when she takes care of her self she looks gross, and as far as his other exes they again are over weight, but one looks okay she was different race. But some of the girls he dated were skinnier then me but not prettier. I am his Wife, his number 1 so I win :) He is amazing! My ex was tall, too skinny, shaved head, blue eyes Charles, then one guy cory very short, stocky, shaved head/ sometimes shaggy, green eyes, shorter then 5"6, One Tall 6"1" baby blue eyes, chubby/ thin, one stocky, brown eyes, shaved My hubby dark brwn eyes, brown hair:)
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 11:27 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Yes and I told my husband if I should die he shouldn't waste time on trash because I want a good mommy for our kids. Unfortunately he has a past history with trash and I hope he learned his lesson. We weren't meant to date, it was just a one nighter that kept on going and he got lucky this time.
    Anonymous

• I am overall better looking. She however is not too bad herself. She is tall... probably almost 6 foot tall. Skinny....Back in the day she probably could have been a model. I am 5'3" on a good day. But I have boobs and ass. LOL. Anyway it goes He is with me because I am a good person. His ex was a total whack job. She is soooo bad I could write a whole other post on her. Maybe even a short novel.
    oliviahank

Answer by oliviahank at 11:39 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Well we are about the same in a way as far as personality but our height and weight and the color of our skin (we're hispanic) but she is those dark ones and I am lighter completed so is my dh and our kids but his kids with her are dark like her isn't that weird?

But as far as looks go I'd have to say we are both pretty.
    Anonymous

• I think the same way Anon...about not wanting my hubby to go back to trash, like his exs....I want someone great for my babies...
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:07 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• as far as exes im talking his ex gfs cuz we have never been married before each other, but, yea, im a model compared to most of his exes... theres no comparison... which i dont get cuz my hubby is a good lookin guy!
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 12:14 AM on Oct. 23, 2009