Twins and secret stork??? HELP PLEASE!!!

Hi there...I am organizing a secret stork for my pregnancy group....I am going to have another mom assign my stork. My question is...should each of my babies have a seperate stork, or should I have one stork for both of them letting the stork know that they are twins??? I surely want to be fair to myself and to the stork(s). Your help would be great!!! Thanks in advance!! :)

wntg1grl

Asked by wntg1grl at 11:18 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Holidays

• We have secret sisters in my group. Some can afford more than others. So what I do is send out a group message asking if anyone would like to take the sister that lives across the globe or has the most children. Usually some one will step up. Then I do the rest of the list. There just might be someone in your group that knits, sews or scrapbook and would love to make gifts for your twins.

Being the group owner I never assign myself a secret sister or one to me. Instead I find a member who did not sign up due to financial difficulties. Then send them a surprise package. My group sisters always send me cards and trinkets just because. Yet, we are a very close knit group tht have been together 2 1/2 years. A pregancy group is a bit different. I would just remind everyone that homemade gifts are wonderful ideas.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 11:50 PM on Oct. 22, 2009